Our BLC fly reel is created for a new angler and excellent backup for an experienced taking a trip angler.
It is die-cast and made from Aluminum. Rugged Teflon drag make reel stable, and it is suitable when
you capture some big fish. Anyway, it is finest attract this price.
BLC 3/4 for line weight 3-4, 4.9 oz., 2.95" dia
BLC 5/6 for line weight 5-6, 5.7 oz., 3.35" dia
BLC 7/8 for line weight 7-8, 6.5 oz., 3.74" dia
3/4-WF 3F +60 backyard 20lb backing line
5/6-WF 6F +60 backyard 20lb backing line
7/8-WF 7F +90 backyard 20lb backing line
Left to ideal
1. Launch the spool from the reel frame
2. Then you can discover a white one method bearing under a spring clip in the center of the spool
3. Secure the spring clip and the one method bearing
4. Reverse load the one method bearing into the spool
5. Place on the spring clip
1. Lines are pre-spooled by device. So please check if lines are knotted prior to using.
2. If unfortunately knotted, please remove the spool and re-spool the line.
3. Should there be anything we can assist, please don't hesitate to call us.
One year service warranty!
Your reel has been set at the factory for left-hand retrieve. To convert your reel to right-hand retrieve, please contact us for guide. Strong All-aluminum construction.
Large arbor design for rapid line retrieval
Rugged disc drag for putting serious pressure on the fish
One-way bearing for quick and easy left-to-right hand retrieval switch